We’re here to help make the process of managing compliance easy for you.
Healthy Homes Inspect offers more than just a compliance report.
It offers your property management team a simple way to process and manage the Healthy Homes standard requirements through Maintenance Manager.
The compliance dashboard gives you an immediate insight into the compliance status of your rent roll or rental portfolio.
Real-time, instant updates display:
- How many landlords have been invited to take up the offer of a Healthy Homes Evaluation report
- Landlord accept or decline response rate
- Number of properties currently on order or scheduled
- Number of inspections completed
- Number of properties compliant or non compliant
Full Compliance Status
The compliance status page will provide you with a deeper understanding of the compliance status of each property.
Compliance status will display:
- If the property owner has received a Healthy Homes Evaluation invitation and the response that has been received.
- If the property owner has accepted the invitation and the current status of the order
- If the property has been inspected
- The compliance outcome of the property
Simple Job Workflows
Any non-compliant or safety issue that is identified from the inspection will automatically have a job created within Maintenance Manager to be work-flowed.
Simple steps to rectification:
- Access your current trade database or find new trades to rectify any non-compliance issues
- Optional automatic quote allocation function
- Instant updates from trades as the work progresses
- Landlords have the option to work-flow jobs
- Verify work completed to compliance standards
Complete Record Keeping
A full electronic footprint will be kept against the property record.
Detailed record includes:
- Information on the invitation including the response from the landlord
- Inspection scheduling including entry notices to tenants
- A copy of the Healthy Homes Evaluation report and the details within it
- Any non-compliance quotes and work orders that are generated as a result of the report including event log details
- Electronic work order validation to confirm compliance has been met
- Compliant properties will keep a copy of the Certificate of Compliance and Section 13A Statement